How it works
- Stainless steel enclosure and filter cap, engineered to protect sensing elements
- Internal electronics sealed in resin
- Heater used at very high humidity levels for removing condensated water drops on humidity sensor
- Heater control command set (aXH!) to easily control heating/cooling cycles
- Statistics control command set (aXS!) to manage continuously accumulating statistical data for all environmental parameters
- See level pressure configuration command set (aXP!)
- User calibration command set to manage individual, multipoint calibration for each primary parameter
- Multiple electrical interfacing options – SDI-12 (v.1.4), Modbus/RS-485
- Low-power consumption suitable for battery-powered applications
- Earthing – probe’s metal casing internally connected to GND
Accurate, Rugged, Wide Temp Range
Ideal for long-term, unattended remote monitoring.
The Evvos RHTP probe combines meteorological grade sensors for relative humidity, air temperature, and barometric pressure measurements. It is designed to provide high-quality environmental data, real-time measurements, and calculation of multiple derivative parameters.
Saturated vapour pressure
Atmospheric pressure at sea level
Boiling point of water
Speed of sound in air
Water activity in air
Choose Your Sensors
Pt100/1000, thermocouples, ambient temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, CO2 (% in air), wind speed and direction, rainfall, soil moisture and temperature, leaf wetness, pressure, vibrations, and much more. Get sensors from our online shop or use your own.
Telemetry transmitter devices, designed to acquire and provide high quality data. Minimise maintenance costs with our innovative power supply circuitry design and carefully selected MCUs. Up to several years of operation without replacing or charging batteries, external power options.
Innovation is creating value
Battery powered, wireless telemetry transmitter devices designed to lower your cost per sensing point by acquiring, processing, storing and transmitting data from a variety of sensors. Powerful cloud integration services platform, API and webhooks/relays to easily create your own portal or apps.
Explore! You will love how easy it is to start gathering insightful sensor data.
Innovation made in Luxembourg
Contact us. We will help you with your Internet of Things proof-of-concept, productization and deployment.