The Evvos RHTP sensor is a robust, highly accurate, cost-effective digital probe with stainless steel enclosure and filter cap. It measures humidity, temperature and barometric pressure. Due to its low power consumption, versatile electrical interfacing options and wide power supply range, the probe is compatible with a variety of battery-operated dataloggers and industrial data acquisition systems. A stainless-steel enclosure in combination with weatherproof electronic circuitries and durable cable, ensure proper long-term operation even in harsh outdoor and industrial conditions. For improved reliability and accuracy, the probe is equipped with a power-adjustable heater to prevent condensation on humidity sensor and deterioration of its data quality. Probes for environmental and industrial applications utilize high-precision temperature sensor equivalent to Pt100 and calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025 accredited standards. User-selectable 3V/5V electrical communication levels for certain interfacing options, enable professional and semi-professional developers to comply with the requirements of both off-the-shelf and custom-built R&D hardware tools.
It is compatible with OneSense Pulse and Voltage and OneSense Environment and Agriculture sensor data acquisition devices.
- Environmental monitoring
- Weather forecasting solutions
- Industrial data acquisition
- Precision agriculture/farming
- Home/office automation
Electrical Interfacing Options
- Datalogger version A: UART + SDI-12 (user-selectable 3V/5V logic levels)
- Datalogger version B: single-wire + SDI-12
- Developer version A: I2C + SDI-12
- Developer version B: USB + SDI-12
- Environmental version: RS-485 + SDI-12 (SDI-12 protocol)
- Industrial version: RS-485 (Modbus protocol)