The Irrigation Solution UC3 includes:
- capacitance soil moisture probe with 12 built-in sensors – 6 soil moisture and 6 soil temperature. Different configurations are possible.
- rain gauge
- air temperature sensor with solar radiation shield
- battery-powered wireless data transmitter (no solar panel needed)
- GPS (optional)
- Solar Panel (optional)
- 1-year connectivity license
- 1-year CIS (cloud integration services) subscription
This is all you need to acquire accurate soil moisture and soil temperature data and to transmit it to your portal or application.
Soil moisture levels vary from field to field. It is not easy to predict these variances and to take appropriate action to save water and to protect and increase yield.
Irrigation models use climate and soil moisture data to help farmers improve their irrigation practices and to save water without sacrificing crop quality.
Climate is changing. It is getting warmer but also dynamics of climate changes accelerate. As a farmer you can increase irrigation when heatwaves are in the forecast. But it is important to monitor and measure soil moisture at different depths to be able to save water and lower irrigation costs.
The amount of water used for irrigation can be reduced by more than 20% by avoiding excessive irrigation. This does not mean you must sacrifice crop quality. A simple generic dashboard to visualize data is just not good enough. The solution is to take advantage of an integrated system for crop management and to rely on accurate data. Evvos sensors collect data about soil moisture and soil temperature while our partners advise farmers on best irrigation practices. A dedicated application, processes and visualizes sensor data along with evapotranspiration and weather forecasts. You can now fine-tune your irrigation process.
Contact us at email@example.com to inquire not just about sensors and work management but also pest control, disease models and irrigation.
- Agriculture – annual crops, orchards, pastures, nurseries, greenhouses and turf (golf, football, cricket and other)
- Environmental Monitoring
- Waste Water Management